What’s New in GoldMine 2020.1 HotFix 1
- OAuth2 authentication for email accounts
- The changes apply to Office365 Personal accounts (new or existing accounts)
- The setting in Options | Email| Accounts needs to be set to OAUTH2 for each account sending or retrieving emails from GoldMine
- While attempting to make the connection the user will need to grant access to the mailbox specified, otherwise the functionality will not work
- If you are running an earlier limited release version of GoldMine Premium 2020.1 it is necessary for you to Disconnect and then Connect any previously configured email accounts utilizing OAUTH.
What’s Changed in GoldMine 2020.1 HotFix 1
- Upgrade of Chilkat library
- The Chilkat library was updated to version 188.8.131.52
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2020.1 HotFix 1
- OAUTH Account when having several Accounts (mixed setup) and the OAUTH is not the first account but set as default account >> after a while the Default account is set to the first account in the list.
Fore more information about GoldMine 2020.1 please see our documentation page.