What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2019.1 HotFix 3
- Invalid object name ‘NOTES’ when you have the column ‘Notes’ in the Contact search center and you open a different Database than the one with the notes table in it.
- Error message when first trying to use Softphone…. Softphone cannot be loaded.
- Unlinked activities appear in the Daily Daytimer detailed report shows as linked activities – the contact information is filled with a contact name from other linked activities.
- Duplicate first name appearing in the contact field after Outlook Sync
- From address changes to primary email address after a reply
- Forwarding a sent email linked with Outlook Link within GoldMine >> The date/time of the forwarded email REFERENCE (the prior send of the email) is changed to the current date/time.
- The shortcut switch /m:8xx for starting a macro does not work anymore, macro recording and execution do not work at all anymore as if the feature is gone.
- GoldMine ignores time zone in meeting request from Outlook (this was fixed as problem 65374)
- GoldMine Email Center – When a user sends an email, the recipients receives ‘   ‘ in the body of the email
If you are interested in upgrading to this release of GoldMine please contact First Direct Corp. to schedule with your assigned GoldMine technician.