What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2015.2 Hotfix 4
GoldMine Premium 2015.2.0.208 / GoldMine Connect 2015.2.0.366
- Completed activities are completed against the current user not the user the activity was scheduled for
- Completing recurring appointments complete with current date and not the date scheduled while this works for single appointments
- Performance issue for non-master users when opening activity list or on editing or completing an activity with the activity list opened when records are owned/curtained and there are many activities scheduled for that user
- Couldn’t open the database from GM Configuration. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user ‘sa’.
- Not responding mode and severe performance issues when opening the Activity list and the desired activities do have a lot and very long or certain kind of notes.
- Not responding mode and severe performance issues when opening the Calendar and completed activities a lot and very long or certain kind of notes.
- Ability to keep the scheduled time when completing Activities, either by having an additional user interface check box to take current date/time or by system default setting in system configuration/GM.INI how GoldMine system should handle this
- Outlook Integration disconnects/freezes/hangs sporadically – When this happens the OutlookLog file show suddenly prior the disconnect a change in the connection string
- Web Import – Webimport emails are not downloaded – “Failed to retrieve message 1” other emails from same account are retrieved ok
- When linking an email from a IMAP account with the Outlook Link, the email will duplicate continuously. This results in duplicate emails in Outlook, on the IMAP server and in GoldMine.
- Delete an email in Outlook that has been linked to GoldMine, the email is than duplicated over and over again in Outlook.
- When the Outlook Link is installed and running, Outlook stops retrieving IMAP email. A process at the bottom of the Outlook window shows an almost constant “synchronizing inbox” message and progress bar.
- Goldmine Plus for Outlook is locking up Outlook, unable to click on data or menus.
- Duplicated emails are created when manually linking an email with Outlook integration which appear as strikethrough messages, eventually they are disappearing again after restarting the machine or other unknown circumstances
What’s New in GoldMine 2015.2 Hotfix 4
- The GoldMine Administrator can control the default values for Date and Time or User in the Complete Activity window by inserting entries into the ENVIRONMENT table
o Settings are per system; when added the setting applies for all users of current system
o Settings do not sync; apply separately for Sites and Undocked users
o Settings are applied per activity type:
Appointment –A, Event –E, Call –C, Next Action –T, Other Action –O, Sale –S
Detailed information regarding adding settings is available in the Knowledgebase. Login at https://support.heatsoftware.com/.
KM 21915 > useOriginalDateInComplete
Default Date/Time when completing non-recurring or single instance of a recurring activity
KM 21916 > useOriginalUserInComplete
Default User when completing non-recurring or single instance of a recurring activity
KM 21944 > useOriginalDateCompleteRecurrence
Default Date/Time when completing all Pending instances of a recurring activity
- GoldMine Plus for Microsoft Outlook has been refactored for enhanced maintainability and predictability by limiting connection concurrency. See KM 22121 for further information