What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2015.1 Hotfix 4
GoldMine Premium 2015.1.0.208
GoldMine Connect 2015.1.0.388 ([GMME] and [GMWEB])
- [GMME] Unable to link a contact to an activity as the contact list only shows blank row or the top
100 contact records in the database (and no data available when searching for an existing contact)
- [GMME] Searching for a contact in the “Add Contact” section of an activity returns no results
- Text\HTML; Charset UTF-8 emails are displaying corrupt when downloaded into GoldMine.
- [GMME] Contacts are not appearing in filters and groups in GoldMine Mobile[GMME] When trying to search for a contact to link a forecast sale to in activities, no results are
returned in larger databases if that record is outside the records initially returned.
- Websites entered in GMPE without http:// prefix are not working as a hyperlink in GMWEB until
opened and closed within GMPE which will add the http:// prefix
- [GMWEB] – Lookup list for Result (Code) when creating a History item (without prior scheduling it)
will be taken from Calls and not from the specific Activity type (Action, Event/Appointment)
Note: Run the GoldMine Connect 2015.1 Hotfix 4 installer to upgrade an existing install of GoldMine Connect 2015.1. To upgrade GoldMine Connect from a version previous to GoldMine Connect 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2015.1 HF4 as a new installation. It is recommended to clear device/browser cache and to restart IIS after uninstall/reinstall or after upgrade of GoldMine Connect.