What’s New in GoldMine 2018.1 Hotfix 1
Goldmine Premium Edition
- If the “Encode E-mails using character set” value is empty in a user’s E-mail Options, GoldMine will use “utf-8” as the default character set.
- The following charsets are fully supported in the current version:
- Full support of UTF-8 in the body of the emails. Although in previous versions we could set the utf-8 as a charset we could not compose emails is some foreign languages (e.g. Arabic), but we could receive them. This issue was fixed in the current version.
- Enabling the Dynamic Update Exchange protocol (DDE)
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2018.1 Hotfix 1
- Document templates for a particular machine lost the ability to be updated.
- When attaching files to an edited email, the body changes to part of the MIME Type info, –nqp=nb64=
- Email Draft/Queue Issue
- Regression of 253836 – Special characters (e.g. French) will be destroyed when saving an email template >> also when sending such an email to a contact the special characters are gone
- Special Characters corrupted when linking Email to GoldMine from Outlook using UTF-8 encoding.
- Certain characters are changed/destroyed after linking an email from Outlook Link and open it within GoldMine.
- Having a friendly name with a special character and a comma, the e-mail address is not parsed correctly within GoldMine GoldMine recognizes first part of name as e-mail address
- Sorry, but Microsoft Office was not installed.This document cannot be previewed when opening an Microsoft Excel file (xlsx) document from Links tab
- Typo in Dialog message: In order to apply some visual changes you must retart GoldMine instead of restart GoldMine
- When changing Theme from any of the new Modern themes to a different the Toolbar will disappear
- The grey background doesn’t apply to certain areas
- Can’t log in on the API when the user password is longer than 9 characters
To view all the GoldMine Release Notes please visit: http://www.1stdirect.com/resources/goldmine-release-notes/
If you would like to schedule an update/upgrade please contact First Direct Corp. at (800) 935-4386.