What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2017.1 HF2
- Replying to email with an apostrophe and a comma in the alias will cause an error that the
email address is not linked.
- Setting a filter (not grid filter but via Options) on a tab with a lot of records (e.g. with a certain
reference) and scrolling down to get more results the existing results will be visually duplicated
over and over again …
- Constant Contact campaigns show occasionally duplicated in Campaigns grid >> this can
happen when 2 different users are logging into the same Constant Contact account but also in
- “Save as Group” feature within the Contact Search Center allows curtained records to be
added to a group.
- Build a group contains unexpectedly also curtained contact records – group building does not
respect record ownership and curtaining.
- Expanded notes windows appears when the Activity related fields (for example CAL->Ref or
CONTHIST->RESULTCODE) have a Context-dependant F2 Lookup and you try and open the
specific field from an activity.
- Provide better logging or the information about possible HRESULT exception meanings as they
cannot be identified via Google.
- Unable to open Email attachments from Pending Email (Email in the GoldMine Inbox).
- GMWEB – An error has occurred on the server. Please contact your system administrator when
clicking the Refine button for an advanced search
View all previous GoldMine Release Notes
If you are interested in updating your GoldMine to this hotfix release, please contact First Direct Corp. for assistance – (800) 935-4386.
Request more info: