Version 2016.1 Hotfix 4
GoldMine Premium 2016.1.0.182 / GoldMine Connect 2016.1.0.311
Updated September 8, 2016
- Run the GoldMine Premium 2016.1 HF4 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
- Run the GoldMine Connect 2016.1 HF4 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer. If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2016.1 HF4 as a new installation.
- It is recommended to clear device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/re-installation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2016.1 HF4
- Emails sent via GMPE do not include charset in heading if nothing is specified in Tools > Options > Email > More Options > Composing >> Encode Email using character set: This is causing decoding to fail
- Change Request – Change of the Pop-Up message “Are you sure you want to delete all selected alarms?” as this deletes the related activities and not only alarms as the message lets assume