What’s Changed in GoldMine 2015.1 Hotfix 5
Diagnostic logs for GoldMine Plus for Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) are now user specific.
To enable logging:
1. Open the appropriate location to create folder and file for logging:
a. Enter %appdata% in Windows Explorer address bar
b. browse to user’s appdata folder – typically C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming
2. Create folder GoldMine
3. In the GoldMine folder, create new text file and name to OfficeLink.log (verify there is not a hidden .txt
4. Launch GoldMine and Office to gather logs as needed.
5. Once troubleshooting is complete, delete the GoldMine folder and OfficeLink.log
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2015.1 Hotfix 5
- Some emails are duplicated when retrieved into GoldMine
- NOTE: Following the upgrade to GMPE 2015.1 HF5, one copy of emails displaying this behavior will be retrieved. This copy should not be deleted as it will be seen on further retrieval attempts and will prevent the download of more duplicate copies.
- Syncing Contacts with Outlook will only sync the first 35 characters of an email address from Outlook to GoldMine.
- Basic functions such as typing or copy/paste into Microsoft Word or Excel are locking up on Terminal Server environment with the Office Link active
- Constant Contact Integration downloads only at maximum 500 SNT records into History
- Record Curtaining level reverts back to NONE if a contact record is edited in GoldMine Mobile or Web