In this class we will go over how to create a Lookup.ini script/file for GoldMine. The Lookup.ini script can automatically update a field based on when a contact record is created or when changes are made to another field on an existing contact record.
Examples of Using Lookup.ini
- Entering/Changing Data in One Field Updates Another Field
- Checking Several Fields to Update Another Field
- Update a Field If NO Match is Found
- Updating Two Fields from One Trigger Field
- If the Field to Update is Pre-Populated
- Update a Field Based on an Expression
- The Calculation of Numeric Fields
- Calculating Fields Using Decimal Places
- Averaging Blank and Filled Fields Using Hypothesis Values
- Automatically Assigning Colors to Calendar Actvities When They Are Scheduled
||Tuesday Feb 24, 2015
||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST.
||$50.00 per attendee