In the event a GoldMine Premium Edition user’s “Process Monitor” becomes stuck in a docked position or it will not open the following should release it:
– Have the user log out of GoldMine
– Log into SQL Management Studio
– Select the Goldmine database
– Expand the tables
– Look for a table called “Environment” and open it
– Look for an entry on the left called “ProcMon” associated with the user with the process monitor that is stuck, and delete that entry
Have the user login to Goldmine and the process monitor should be undocked and able to be opened.